S P O R T S F O R M S
This User Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into by and between User and SportsForms, LLC (“SportsForms”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. This Agreement is intended to set forth the terms and conditions governing use of SportsForm’s administrative services. The term of this Agreement shall be the shorter of either one (1) year from the date of acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or the duration of User’s current or upcoming athletic season.
2. SportsForms agrees to facilitate complete electronic administration of User’s participant-documentation needs. To this end, SportsForms will compile and digitize approved forms provided to SportsForms by User’s tournament, league, club, or team.
3. User certifies that the signature provided in any submitted forms is that of the individual participant and/or the participant’s legal guardian, where appropriate.
4. SportsForms shall retain all forms submitted by User for a period of one year.
5. SportsForms agrees not to share completed forms submitted by User, or any information therein, with any third parties other than authorized representatives of User’s league, club, tournament, or team.
6. To facilitate its services, SportsForms utilizes a variety of software programs, including Adobe Acrobat, SignNow, JotForm, Google Apps for Business, Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox. Use of these programs creates an inherent risk of unintended disclosure of confidential information. SportsForms takes industry-standard precautions, both physical and electronic, to protect personal information provided by its users. User understands, however, that SportsForms cannot guarantee that these security measures will prevent third parties from obtaining User’s personal information.
7. SportsForms has no control over User’s eligibility to participate in team activities and will not be held responsible for forms submitted after league, club, tournament, or team deadlines.
8. SportsForms has no responsibility to act as a liaison between User and User’s league, club,
tournament, or team representative for purposes of game or event scheduling, transportation, or any
other matter related to direct management of the team beyond administration of participant documentation.
9. If SportsForms is collecting a payment from User, SportsForms has no responsibility to transmit any User information to User's league, club, tournament or team until full payment is received.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
10. Ownership of Forms. All forms submitted to SportsForms by User in connection with this Agreement shall be the property of User’s team, league, tournament or club.
11. Limits of Liability. SportsForms disclaims any alleged consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages claimed by User in connection with the services provided under this Agreement. Client agrees that SportsForms’ liability, if any, arising out of the services provided under this Agreement, shall be strictly limited to the aggregate amount User’s league, club, or team has paid for SportsForms’ services at the time Client alleges any such claim of liability.
12. Force Majeure. SportsForms shall not be held liable for any failure to perform under this Agreement arising out of any acts of God or public enemies, war, insurrection, riot, fire, flood, explosion, natural disaster, labor strike, work interruption, significant economic event, unforeseen Internet or electronic malfunction, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
13. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, applicable federal laws and the laws of the state of Wisconsin.
14. Severability. The language of this Agreement shall not be construed for or against either party. Should any court of competent jurisdiction declare or determine any part, term, or provision of this Agreement to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity and enforceability of the remaining parts, terms, or provisions shall remain unaffected.
15. Entire Agreement. The terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement capture the full and mutual understanding of the parties with respect to the services to be performed by SportsForms on Client’s behalf. No other representations by either party constitute any part of this Agreement.
By clicking “I Accept,” User hereby acknowledges he or she has read and agrees to be governed by the terms and conditions set forth above.